From proposals and process details to competitive pricing and ongoing support, McLaughlin Body Companys experience can save OEMs time and money.
Off Your Shoulders. Onto Ours. We're only one of the partners you need to work with in putting together a finished product. You need to focus on the big picture - we'll shoulder all details needed to complete our segment of the process.
From input review, timeline and budget development to engineering proposal/approval, process flow diagrams, raw material procurement, milestone tracking and JIT delivery to line set, we're on top of your project. Our practical experience and discipline can lead to creative ideas that may save you time and expense.
As part of our commitment to competitive cost, expect:
- EASE / MTM analysis of cab weld and assembly
- Nesting and optimization of steel usage
- Firm pricing of purchased content
Beyond the initial project, expect ongoing cooperation in:
- Service parts program, including spec packaging and distribution
- Field service support and troubleshooting for product-specific issues
- Warranty support and standard warranty flow-down